- Customer centric and solution oriented Telecom OSS architect.
- Domain certifications – eTOM, TMForum, TOGAF, ITIL – would be an added advantage.
- Use of architecture and modeling tools – such as EA, MS Visio etc.
- The individual must possess experience working with customers/vendors as well as show a good understanding of the Telco product portfolio and OSS principles, processes, technology and application engineering.
- Sound knowledge of Telecom networking and telecommunication technologies – POTS, IP, Ethernet and Fiber.
- Strong knowledge of e2e journeys and processes across fulfilment, inventory and assurance domains.
- Understand Telco vision and roadmap and deliver architecture and design strategy and roadmap for the same.
- Minimum of 12 years of strong experience in Telco OSS domain (Fixed and Mobile) with at least 8-9 years in the capacity of lead OSS architect.
- Exposure on Telco’s Networks-Core, Access, Transport.
- Strong hands on experience in implementation of leading COTS in at least one of the area of OSS domain- Inventory, Provisioning/Activation, Order Management and Fault/Performance management etc.
- Experience in leading complex OSS Transformation/IT Simplification program for Tier 1 Telco in the capacity of lead Solution Architect.
- Ability to quickly comprehend telco’s OSS roadmap and strategy.
- Guide Telco in finalize the Transformation roadmap, scope and associated risks
- Represent TechMahindra in the Design Office of Transformation program, plan and engage in workshops with client’s Enterprise Architects, product vendors and 3rd party SMEs finalizing Program Phases, Solution BluePrint, Business Use Cases
- Define overall Migration strategy and guide Migration team during design execution.
- Validate all the Non Functional requirements and provide inputs to the applications team on sizing.
- Demonstrate problem solving, solution expertise, consultative ‘questioning’ and active listening skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Support delivery and program management with estimations and planning.
- Collaborate with and lead technical experts to develop detailed specifications.
- Recognize team members’ roles, responsibilities, strengths and weaknesses in order to improve and optimize virtual team effectiveness