Years of Experience: 10 – 12 years
Educational Qualifications: Graduate / Master / MBA
Role: Senior Fraud Management developer in Telecom Billing area
- Should have understanding of the end-to-end implementation and be able to identify impacts on the Billing component
- Understanding of best practices in the Fraud Management area.
- Should be able to understand the overall solution and able to design and deliver as per business expectation
- Hands on experience in extensive knowledge on Lavastrom implementation
- Should be able to
– Prepare Low level / technical design document
– Code and test programs as per design specifications
– Do code reviews
– Analyze and Support defect resolution during test phases
- Should be able to plan, track and monitor deliverables.
- Has extensive experience in requirement analysis & defect resolution.
- Has worked extensively in one or more of the following functional areas:
– Telecom Billing
– Collections Management system
- Possesses strong business analysis skills and experience
- Experience of fraud detections, signals usage for specific fraud detection will be added advantage
- Proven track record in working in complex projects
- Understand the detailed requirements and raise clarifications to business, if needed
Duration: Medium and long term