- Strong knowledge of Collections (Payment Management and Debt Management) Solutions and processes in Telco environment, Solution Design, Business Analysis and Requirement management
- Implementation experience in one of the COTS packages in the Collections-Payments and Debt Management area preferably FICO Debt Manager V7/8/9.
- Minimum of 10 years of strong hands on technical experience with Payment and Debt collection solutions in a large Telco environment in Dutch market (with at least 3 years in a lead Architect role).
- Experience in designing/enhancing mainframe based Payment Manager platform
- Strong experience in the collections and Debt Management with implementation experience of at least one of the COTS packages for collections and Debt management solutions in wireline and wireless operations
- Implementation Knowledge on FICO Debt Manager or similar solutions
- Engage with Telco’s Business stakeholder to understand technical and functional requirements required to deliver business benefit of solutions
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs, Requirement Specifications, High Level Design to the development team.
- Responsible for implementing new features, enhancements to existing features, and guide development team for bug fixes on Telco’s Payment and Debt Management Platform.
- Ability to drive TechM’s implementation team to deliver solutions as per solution specifications.
- Drive operations, design improvements in dynamic business environment.